Welcome to the Owen Center
God sent a Person to heal our brokenness: His Son, Jesus Christ. Learning to cope is not enough.
- Our counseling focuses on knowing, trusting and following Jesus Christ, the crucified and risen Lord and Savior, the ultimate remedy for personal and relational brokenness.
- Our counseling understands and honors all people as those made in the image of God.
- Our counseling relies upon the true words about ourselves and about Jesus revealed in the Bible. We counsel convinced that God’s Word has the authority and sufficient truth for every life and circumstance. That same Word invites everyone to live in a personal, healing relationship with Christ.
- Our counseling conduct is guided by the love, kindness, truth and compassion of Jesus, the great Shepherd and Counselor.
- Our counseling seeks deep and lasting transformation of the inner life and the outward lifestyle.
The Owen Center operates through your generous support
Through the kindheartedness of our sponsors and donors, the Owen Center has been able to provide over 2,700 counseling sessions in the past year. This volume of counseling can only happen with the financial support of our community and friends. If you can, we always appreciate your generosity in helping to support the Owen Center and the ministry of biblical counseling.