The Owen Center is church-oriented. We are convinced that Christ’s church is His primary carrier for the transformation of people and culture. The Owen Center serves as an intensive care unit for hurting people while we work with Christian leaders, where possible, to build and grow safe places for broken people in every church.
Our ministry development plan includes:
1) Counseling individuals, marriages and families by appointment.
2) Teaching seminars on personal, family, church and community renewal.
3) Developing a community network of Support Groups (addiction, grief, disorders) in mutual referral relationships.
4) Enriching church leaders and leadership teams.
5) Mediating church leadership and congregational conflict.