- Before you enter your information, please take a moment to view the counseling agreement.
To read over the agreement CLICK HERE.
By selecting “Yes” in the following question, you acknowledge that you have read over and agree with the Counseling Agreement. If you have any questions about this, please call our office or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– You understand the counseling agreement.
– Your counselor is obligated by state law to report any incidents of suspected or obvious child abuse or neglect.
– Your counselor may ask your permission for another counselor/perspective counselor to sit in a session.
– Your counselor might be required to divulge information to appropriate civil authorities if there is an indication that you or someone else might otherwise be harmed or be at risk of abuse or neglect.
MM slash DD slash YYYY
For counseling consultations, we suggest $140 for a one hour session with a counselor. If you decide to proceed with formal regular counseling sessions, the suggested investment can be found on the sliding scale at www.theowencenter.com/cost-of-counseling.
By selecting yes, you agree to pay the $140 investment at the time of your appointment.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.